Greenville, NC is home to about 90,000 people and continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There's great appeal to this booming city. When you take on your contract here, you'll quickly understand why it is such a loved city. From the gorgeous landscape to the lively downtown, you'll find much more than you bargained for here.
One of the best ways to explore Greenville is on your own two feet. Numerous parks and trails surround the city making it easy to explore, exercise and get yourself acquainted with your new home. If you are looking for more indoor activities, there is plenty for you to do as well. Enjoy a variety of museums, shops, breweries and restaurants to keep you occupied.
The great thing about Greenville is that no matter your interests, you'll find something right for you. Perfect balance of exciting city life and small town hospitality. Time to take on Greenville for your next nursing contract!
Emergency Nurses assist people who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Nurses need to be able to immediately identify life-threatening problems while keeping calm and professional.
As an Emergency Nurse your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying prescribed medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly taking vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.