If you want your next 13 week travel nursing assignment to be unforgettable, then make your next destination Massachusetts . History comes alive in this great state and promises a vibrant nightlife, thriving arts scene, great dining (and fresh seafood!); all while advancing your nursing career.
Massachusetts has some of the best beaches on the east coast. Go for a dip on Cape Cod beach or walk along Moshup Beach on Martha's Vineyard (rated one of the best walking beaches in America by The Travel Channel) or take one of the many other costal hikes that make Massachusetts a favorite destination for travel nurses.Experience the history of our great nation for yourself by visiting the Mayflower. Feeling a little more adventurous? Check out Historic Salem, which has been beautifully preserved while reliving the history of the Salem Witch Trials. These and many more historic locations wait for you right here in Massachusetts.
The fun never stops for RN in Massachusetts. There are incredible museums, galleries and the New England Aquarium. Fantastic restaurants with fresh seafood (lobster and Boston Clam Chowder) and you can end your night at one of the great area night clubs. No matter what your lifestyle, Massachusetts has plenty to offer and is sure to make your next 13 week travel nursing assignment an experience you won't soon forget.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Emergency Nurses your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make rapid, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Giving prescribed medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent problems.
- Quickly obtain vitals and other samples as necessary.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Emergency room registered nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.