Close your eyes and imagine the most magnificent views of your life…now open! Poof, you're in the glorious land of Anchorage, AK!
Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska with much to do and even more to see. One way to take in the beauty of this city is to spend some time enjoying the wildlife. One spot in particular is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Here you can get up close and personal with Alaskan wildlife, an opportunity that not many are fortunate enough to get. Another great adventure is taking the Alyeska Resort Aerial Tramway, which will give you an unforgettable perspective of the area.
Naturally, Anchorage is a place that has numerous exploration opportunities. But, if you are looking for a more laid back approach – you can find it here too. Enjoy gorgeous spas, incredible restaurants and breathtaking walking trails. However you do Anchorage, it can't be done wrong. It's time to explore your next RN contract here.
Emergency Nurses assist people who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Nurses need to be able to immediately identify life-threatening problems while keeping calm and professional.
As an Emergency Nurse your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying prescribed medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly taking vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.