Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
A CVOR Nurse evaluates and executes necessary health care for patients before, during, and after the procedure. CVOR RN play an important role in helping physicians during different types of procedures in the cardiovascular operating room.
As a CVOR Nurse your duties consist of:
- Ensuring a safe and sterile surgical environment for patients.
- Assessing patient’s condition.
- Implementing patient care plans.
- Assisting surgeons during procedures to make sure that medical devices are functioning properly.
- Monitoring the condition of the patient during and after the operation.
- Teaching the patient and their family members about ongoing needs and care of the patient to make sure they quickly recover and do so comfortably.
One year of experience as a CVOR Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.