Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
ICU Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening injuries. Intensive Care Unit Nurses must have the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while keeping composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.
Intensive Care Unit Nurses duties consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if the patient’s condition changes.
- Helping doctors with procedures.
- Ensuring all medical devices are functioning properly while caring for the patient.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast moving, highly stressful environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.