ICU Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. ICU Registered Nurses must have the ability to make rapid and accurate decisions while staying composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.
ResponsibilitiesICU Nurses duties consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if the patient's condition changes.
- Helping medical staff with medical procedures.
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning properly while caring for patients.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast moving, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours