ICU Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Intensive Care Unit Nurses must have the ability to make rapid and spot on decisions while keeping composed during unpredictable, traumatic events.
ResponsibilitiesIntensive Care Unit Nurses responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if the patient's condition changes.
- Assisting doctors with procedures.
- Making sure all medical equipment is functioning correctly while caring for the patient.
- Giving needed medication in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
15:00 - 23:00