The southern charm in Winston Salem, NC radiates off of the locals, making it a great place to land your next contract. There is so much history that lingers here, so take a deep dive into the city you will call home the next 13 weeks. Familiarize yourself with the region by visiting a variety of museums. You'll gain a greater appreciation for the strong roots of this area.
If you prefer a little adventure in your life, take a segway or stand-up paddle-board tour with Triad ECO Adventures. You won't regret touring the city through this lens and don't worry safety training is provided. We don't want you to be a visitor of the hospital on your contract! After your tour of the city, we highly recommend visiting Ryan's Restaurant. This unique spot will leave you feeling relaxed and full!
You can't go wrong with however you choose to explore Winston Salem, but don't just take our word for it!
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. ICU Registered Nurses must have the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while keeping composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.
ICU RNs responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating the patient’s progress.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Helping doctors with procedures.
- Making sure all medical devices are functioning properly while caring for patients.
- Dispensing needed medication in a fast-paced, highly stressful environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.