If you want your next 13 week travel nursing assignment to be unforgettable, then make your next destination Massachusetts . History comes alive in this great state and promises a vibrant nightlife, thriving arts scene, great dining (and fresh seafood!); all while advancing your nursing career.
Massachusetts has some of the best beaches on the east coast. Go for a dip on Cape Cod beach or walk along Moshup Beach on Martha's Vineyard (rated one of the best walking beaches in America by The Travel Channel) or take one of the many other costal hikes that make Massachusetts a favorite destination for travel nurses.Experience the history of our great nation for yourself by visiting the Mayflower. Feeling a little more adventurous? Check out Historic Salem, which has been beautifully preserved while reliving the history of the Salem Witch Trials. These and many more historic locations wait for you right here in Massachusetts.
The fun never stops for RN in Massachusetts. There are incredible museums, galleries and the New England Aquarium. Fantastic restaurants with fresh seafood (lobster and Boston Clam Chowder) and you can end your night at one of the great area night clubs. No matter what your lifestyle, Massachusetts has plenty to offer and is sure to make your next 13 week travel nursing assignment an experience you won't soon forget.
ResponsibilitiesICU RNs responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient's condition.
- Helping doctors with procedures.
- Making sure all equipment is functioning properly while caring for patients.
- Providing needed medication in a fast moving, highly stressful environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.