RNSEASONAL ICUWichita, KS
Intensive Care Unit RNs must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening injuries. ICU Nurses must have the ability to make timely and accurate decisions while staying composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.
ResponsibilitiesIntensive Care Unit Nurses responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if the patient's condition changes.
- Assisting medical staff with medical procedures.
- Ensuring all medical equipment is functioning correctly while taking care of patients.
- Dispensing needed medication in a fast-paced, highly stressful environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
19:00 - 07:00