Consider Little Rock for your next travel contract if you'd like to go to a unique city that combines a rich history with a modern feel. As the meeting place of the Ozark Mountains, the Ouachita Mountains, and the Mississippi Delta, Little Rock is surrounded by breathtaking views that change throughout the year with four distinct seasons.
During a nursing assignment, it's important to take some time to unwind. Little Rock is a great place to get outside. Check out the Arkansas River Trail, a popular place for walking, running, biking, and roller skating, or discover the rock formation that gave the city its name in Riverfront Park.
Among the restaurants and shops of Little Rock's fun downtown are tons of historical sites dating back to the Civil Rights Movement. One of the most famous of these is the Central High School National Historic Site and Museum, which is directly across from Central High School and celebrates the Little Rock Nine.
Little Rock is always celebrating its history and culture with festivals and fairs where you can get to know your new home whether you're at the Arkansas State Fair or the River Market sampling food and crafts from local vendors. If you're ready to see Little Rock for yourself on your next travel assignment, give Nurses PRN a call!
ICU Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening injuries. ICU RNs must have the ability to make rapid and accurate decisions while staying composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.
ICU Nurses responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Assisting physicians with procedures.
- Making sure all medical devices are functioning properly while taking care of patients.
- Administering necessary medication in a fast moving, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.