The clinic registered nurse is responsible for the general care of patients in the out-patient clinic. They must have basic knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, along with advanced communicational skills.
ResponsibilitiesAs a clinic registered nurse your duties consist of:
- Performing patient assessment, monitor vitals, and help with treating the patient under the doctor's orders.
- Help the physician in medical procedures and operations.
- Help in organizing and scheduling the patient's appointments and medical procedures
- Provide compassion and comfrot to the patients and their families.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a clinic Nurse within the past two years.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00