Nowhere in the US has nature been left untouched like Wyoming. The varied landscape including plains, deserts, and the gorgeous Rocky Mountains will give you views to brag about during a Travel Nursing contract.
Wyoming holds one of the most famous attractions in the United States, Yellowstone National Park. Yellowstone is known for its unbelievable wildlife including grizzly and black bears, elk, and buffalo, to name a few. Visitors can see and experience natural geysers, mud pots, and hot springs. This is just one piece of nearly half the state that is designated as public space, meaning visitors are free to roam and explore. It's a Travel Nurse's dream come true.
To soak in the true Western experience, spend some time on a dude ranch or go to Frontier Days and witness the world's largest outdoor rodeo, a Wyoming way of life.
Adrenaline junkies will feel right at home in Wyoming, where you can try downhill skiing and snowboarding or river rafting among some of the world's most beautiful scenery. Those who prefer a different type of exploration will find no shortage of cultural and dining experiences in Cheyenne and Casper, the two largest cities in the state.
The beauty of the state and variety of activities to be explored make Wyoming the perfect location for an RN contract assignment. Call Nurses PRN to see what's available!
The Catherization Lab RN assists doctors in the analysis and treatment of cardiac conditions. Cath lab RNs are responsible for preparing the patient for their examinations, and provide physical and emotional support to the patient.
As a Catheterization Lab RN your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the patient’s vital signs before, during and after their procedure.
- Giving and documenting medication.
- Providing treatment when needed.
- Helping the physicians perform different procedures such as stent placements and angioplasties.
One year of experience as a Cath Lab Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed