Wisconsin is the Badger State, but you may know it as the cheese state or the dairy capital of the US. While on your travel RN job you'll find fun and interesting things to do spring, summer, fall and winter. During the winter you can have some fun snowmobiling on their 15,000 miles of snowmobile trails, and make sure you visit Eagle River the snowmobile capital of the world. Nurses, if you love hunting there are many spots to hunt deer and turkey. During the fall, it's a great chance to grab your camera and get some beautiful pictures of the leaves changing colors. Take the scenic trip to Door County, which is especially pretty that time of year. Nurses love what Door County has to offer, especially the theaters, great dining, museums, and even lighthouses. There is so much to see!
The Catherization Lab RN assists doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac problems. Catherization lab RNs are responsible for preparing the patient for their procedures, and provide emotional and physical support to the patient.
As a Catheterization Lab RN your responsibilities consist of:
- Monitoring the patient’s vital signs before, during and after procedures.
- Dispensing and logging prescribed medication.
- Providing treatment when needed.
- Assisting the physicians perform various procedures such as angioplasties.
One year of experience as a Cath Lab RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.