While it's most famous for Mount Rushmore National Monument, South Dakota has much more than that to offer to a traveling RN with a knack for the great outdoors or a desire to experience history and culture. Boasting nearly 60 state parks and recreational areas, South Dakota is the place to experience wildlife in a natural setting. Where else can you sit back and watch buffalo roam freely on The Great Plains?
Adventure-seeking travel nurses will love Custer State Park. The park's lakes are ideal for swimming and fishing while its many trails are popular with hikers and mountain bikers. The Missouri River, cutting through the state, provides beautiful views and endless water activities.
History buffs need to stop at Crazy Horse Memorial and literature lovers will jump at the chance to see the home of Laura Ingalls Wilder. When you're ready to take a break from the many outdoor pursuits available, sit back and enjoy some live music at Jazzfest in Sioux Falls.
When it's time to take in some excitement, there are rodeos throughout South Dakota that capture the true spirit of the West, and motorcycle enthusiasts will flock to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, one of the largest in the world. If you're looking for a travel contract that brings some adventure, South Dakota could be an excellent choice. Call Nurses PRN to see what we have available!
The Catheterization Lab Nurse assists doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac problems. Cath lab RNs are responsible for preparing the patient for their examinations, and provide physical and emotional support to the patient.
As a Cath Lab Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Monitoring the patient’s vital signs before, during and after procedures.
- Dispensing and recording prescribed medication.
- Providing treatment when necessary.
- Assisting the physicians perform varying procedures such as stent placements.
One year of experience as a Cath Lab Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed