RNCARDIAC CATH LABOverland Park, KS
The Cath Lab RN assists doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac conditions. Catherization lab RNs are responsible for preparing the patient for their procedures, and give emotional and physical support to the patient.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Cath Lab RN your responsibilities consist of:
- Checking the patient's vital signs before, during and after procedures.
- Giving and documenting prescribed medication.
- Providing treatment as needed.
- Assisting the physicians perform different procedures such as angioplasties.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Cath Lab Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Overland Park, KS
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:30