A CVICU Nurse provides specialized treatment for heart attacks, major heart surgery and injuries involving the cardiovascular system.
ResponsibilitiesAs a CVICU Nurse your duties include:
- Distributing necessary medications.
- Reviewing vital stats.
- Informing the doctors of any significant developments in the patient's status.
- One year of experience as a Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
15:00 - 23:00