A CVICU Nurse provides specialized treatment for heart attacks, major heart surgery and injuries that involve the cardiovascular system.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Cardiovascular ICU RN your duties include:
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Monitoring vital signs.
- Alerting the physicians of any significant changes in the patient's case.
- One year of experience as a Cardiovascular ICU nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
15:00 - 23:00