A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurse provides specialized treatment for heart attacks, major heart surgery and injuries that involve the cardiovascular system.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurse your duties include:
- Administering necessary medications.
- Reviewing vital stats.
- Informing the doctors of any major changes in the patient's condition.
- One year of experience as a Cardiovascular ICU nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours