A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurse provides specialized care for heart attacks, major heart surgery and injuries that involve the cardiovascular system.
ResponsibilitiesAs a CVICU RN your duties consist of:
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Checking vital stats.
- Informing the doctors of any major developments in the patient's condition.
- One year of experience as a Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours