If you've decided travel nursing is right for you and wish to make one of the most unique states your next destination, Arizona is your prime choice. Featuring awesome sightseeing spots, cool leisure locations, and lively shopping scenes, Arizona is one of the best places in the nation for travel assignments.
This is the home of truly inspiring sites, where you will be presented with glorious view after view. The Sunset Trail is a good start for hikers to walk amidst some of the best known areas in Arizona; you'll be able to see the San Francisco Peaks and Sunset Crater. Crystal Cave, one of the most impressive caves in Arizona, is a choice location for the most adventurous of explorers. Finally, no site is more dramatic than the dazzling Grand Canyon - you will definitely want to make visiting this landmark a priority.
When you're wanting to get out of the sun, plenty of entertaining establishments can serve as your haven. Clubs, bars, and casinos beckon to citizens and visitors alike, setting up the chance for fun all night, every night. Excitement never dies in hot nightclubs like Myst; meanwhile, Sol Casinos teems with energy and thrilled gamers from virtually everywhere.
Arizona could be your dream come true for your next travel assignment. You can gain the experience of a lifetime both on and off the job as a travel nurse here. So don't be afraid, take up an assignment, and thoroughly enjoy your next 13 weeks in a state like no other.
PTPTOro Valley , AZ
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health Physical Therapist your responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the patient's strength level, mobility and balance.
- Creating a rehabilitation plan to improve disabilities or impairments, and work past limitations.
- Helping patients perform various exercises to strengthen and stretch muscles, and teach the patient exercises that they can do on their own.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Physical Therapist within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.