The Operating Room Tech is responsible for working with surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Tech will prepare the patient and room for surgery and ensure all medical equipment is sterile and functioning correctly.
As an Allied Health Operating Room Tech your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Predicting and providing instruments and supplies to surgeons during surgery.
- Labeling any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an OR Technician within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.