The OR Tech is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Technician will prep the patient and room for surgery and ensure all medical equipment is sterilized and operational.
As an Allied Health OR Technician your responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipating and handing supplies and instruments to surgeons during procedures.
- Preserving any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Technician within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.