The OR Technician is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. An OR Technician will prepare the patient and room for surgery and make sure all medical equipment is sterile and operating correctly.
As an Allied Health Operating Room Tech your responsibilities consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipating and handing instruments and supplies to surgeons during surgery.
- Labeling any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.