OR TECHOR Tech/Surg TechCleveland, OH
The Operating Room Tech is responsible for assisting surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Tech will prepare the room and patient for surgery and ensure all medical tools are sterilized and operating correctly.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health OR Tech your duties consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Anticipating and providing instruments and supplies to surgeons during procedures.
- Labeling any items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR Tech within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours