There's no place like…Wichita, Kansas. With a population just over 390,000 people, it is the perfect mix between suburban life and Midwest charm. When you're not busy at the hospital, you'll find plenty to do to occupy your time.
If you like exploring in nature, fantastic shops and delicious restaurants this is the place for you. During your nursing contract, you must check out Botanica Wichita, you'll be in awe of the gorgeous gardens and landscape that surrounds you. Perfect place for a photo op. While you are in town, you must bring back a souvenir and there's no better spot to check out than New Market Square. This is a great outdoor mall with numerous shops and restaurants for you to try.
There is so much to Wichita, KS – time for you to explore it!
The OR Tech is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Technician will prep the patient and room for surgery and make sure all medical tools are sterilized and operating correctly.
As an Allied Health Operating Room Tech your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predicting and handing instruments and supplies to surgeons during procedures.
- Conserving any items needed for laboratory examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.