The OR Tech is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Technician will prep the patient and room for surgery and make sure all medical tools are sterilized and operating correctly.
As an Allied Health Operating Room Tech your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predicting and handing instruments and supplies to surgeons during procedures.
- Conserving any items needed for laboratory examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.