There's no place like…Wichita, Kansas. With a population just over 390,000 people, it is the perfect mix between suburban life and Midwest charm. When you're not busy at the hospital, you'll find plenty to do to occupy your time.
If you like exploring in nature, fantastic shops and delicious restaurants this is the place for you. During your nursing contract, you must check out Botanica Wichita, you'll be in awe of the gorgeous gardens and landscape that surrounds you. Perfect place for a photo op. While you are in town, you must bring back a souvenir and there's no better spot to check out than New Market Square. This is a great outdoor mall with numerous shops and restaurants for you to try.
There is so much to Wichita, KS – time for you to explore it!
The OR Tech is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Tech will prepare the room and patient for surgery and make sure all medical equipment is sterile and operating correctly.
As an Allied Health Operating Room Technician your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipating and handing supplies and instruments to surgeons during surgery.
- Preserving any items needed for laboratory examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Technician within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.