The OR Tech is responsible for assisting surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Tech will prep the patient and room for their operation and ensure all medical tools are sterilized and operational.
As an Allied Health Operating Room Tech your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Anticipating and providing instruments and supplies to surgeons during surgery.
- Preserving any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an OR Technician within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.