ResponsibilitiesAs an Emergency Room Registered Nurses your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and having the ability to make immediate, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are stable and reducing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying medications while checking for allergies to prevent problems.
- Quickly take vitals and other health samples when necessary.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Emergency room nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
You probably have lots of questions swirling in your head about becoming an agency nurse - we understand. That is why we are here! We are happy to answer any looming questions.Benefits
Your health and happiness are extremely important to us. We want to give our nurses the best we possibly can, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package.Tax Info
It's no secret that travel nursing comes with many benefits. The tax advantages are among them. Before you can leverage the significant tax privileges, first you have to understand them.PRN Plus
As a part of our Nurses PRN family, you'll get more than you were expecting! Along with competitive pay rates, extensive benefits, and great service, you'll also get access to all the perks of our PRN Plus Program!Earn Ceus
As a demonstration of our commitment to the education and advancement of our nurses, we partnered with Nursing Spectrum to provide our nurses with access to an online e-learning center.