Calling all thrill seekers and nature lovers! West Virginia is the perfect location for your next Travel Nursing assignment. As the only state in the US to lie completely within a mountain range, there is no shortage of natural beauty in this state known for being "off the beaten path."
The many mountain ranges and rivers contained by West Virginia make it a haven for the adventurous spirit. The Traveling RN who doubles as an adrenaline junkie will find his or herself busy skiing, caving, whitewater rafting, kayaking, climbing, and mountain biking through the state.
For those who prefer a more low-key travel approach, there is much to be seen in Charleston, the state capital, including museums, art, and dining. Avampato Discovery Museum, for example, features multiple levels of interactive exhibits for adults and children alike.
Soak in gorgeous views of Blackwater Falls State Park, Monongahela National Forest, and New River Gorge National River or experience local history at Charles Town Heritage Festival. The friendly state of West Virginia will give any Traveling RN the chance to feel right at home. Call Nurses PRN to get started on your Travel Nursing contract!
The Medical Assistant is in charge of administrative tasks, as well as some clinical duties. Medical Assistants will have the opportunity to work with a variety of medical cases, so the ability to multitask is important.
As a Medical Assistant your duties include:
- Performing office tasks such as maintaining medical records, scheduling appointments, and handling guest questions and concerns.
- Preparing the examination room, sterilizing medical equipment, and situating patients.
- Collecting specimens and performing basic laboratory tests.
One year of experience as a Medical Assistant within the past two years.
- Active Medical Assistant License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen