You know your next nursing contract is calling you to the beach…we can hear it, can't you?! Fort Lauderdale, FL is the ideal destination for any travel nurse. Beaches, palm trees, sun and surf. What more could you ask for on your next assignment. Grab the sunscreen and let's explore what your future will look like in Fort Lauderdale…
First and foremost, you must get your toes in the sand at Fort Lauderdale Beach. Whether you decide to just relax on the beach and soak up the sun, or take on an aquatic adventure and catch some waves – you will not be disappointed. While you are there you can take a break from the sun and enjoy the local bars, restaurants and shops. Sounds like a perfect place to kick your feet up!
As a nurse, you are on your feet all day – so a Fort Lauderdale Segway Tour is just the ticket for you! Explore this gorgeous city without adding more blisters to your feet! If you are unsure on how to ride a Segway, no worries. There is a brief training session to get your familiarized and then off you go for a two and half hour tour.
This is just a glimpse into your life as a Fort Lauderdale travel nurse – imagine the other life changing experiences you'll have during your contract here!
The clinic Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the general care of patients in the out-patient clinics. They must possess basic knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, along with advanced communication skills.
As a clinic Licensed Practical Nurse your duties include:
- Performing patient assessment, monitor vitals, and assist in treating the patient under the physicianâ€™s orders.
- Assist the physician in medical procedures and operations.
- Help in organizing and scheduling the patientâ€™s appointments and medical procedures
- Provide comfort and compassion to the patients and their families.
One year of experience as a clinic Licensed Practical Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.