CARDIAC CATH TECHCARDIAC CATHColumbia, MO
The Catheterization Laboratory Technician is a healthcare professional that works in the cardiovascular field. Cath Lab Technicians spend a great deal of their time in operating rooms helping physicians while performing any and all cardiovascular procedures. Because of this, Cath Lab Techs must be able to react properly to stressful situations, calmly and effectively.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Catheterization Lab Technician your duties include:
- Ensure the EKG equipment is running effectively before and during procedures.
- Monitoring the patient's vitals before, during and after their procedure to make Certain all safety precautions are taken.
- Read and completely understand different test results, and then also communicate those results with the patients and their family members.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Catheterization Lab Tech within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours