Columbia, MO has so much to offer you on your next nursing contract. Whether you love exploring the outdoors or have an appreciation for the arts, you'll find something just for you. Stephens Lake Park is the perfect tranquil spot for you to enjoy a walk, run or bike ride. Nothing better than fresh air in your lungs and unforgettable views. After you work up an appetite at Stephens Lake Park, sign yourself up for Columbia Culinary Tours. This is the best way to find your favorite local eateries and get a feel for downtown Columbia. Whatever makes you happy, you'll find it in Columbia.
The Catheterization Laboratory Technician is a healthcare professional that works in the cardiovascular field. Cath Lab Technicians spend a great deal of their time in operating rooms helping physicians while performing any and all cardiovascular procedures. Because of this, Cath Lab Techs must be able to react properly to stressful situations, calmly and effectively.
As a Catheterization Lab Technician your duties include:
- Ensure the EKG equipment is running effectively before and during procedures.
- Monitoring the patient’s vitals before, during and after their procedure to make Certain all safety precautions are taken.
- Read and completely understand different test results, and then also communicate those results with the patients and their family members.
One year of experience as a Catheterization Lab Tech within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.