There's no place like…Wichita, Kansas. With a population just over 390,000 people, it is the perfect mix between suburban life and Midwest charm. When you're not busy at the hospital, you'll find plenty to do to occupy your time.
If you like exploring in nature, fantastic shops and delicious restaurants this is the place for you. During your nursing contract, you must check out Botanica Wichita, you'll be in awe of the gorgeous gardens and landscape that surrounds you. Perfect place for a photo op. While you are in town, you must bring back a souvenir and there's no better spot to check out than New Market Square. This is a great outdoor mall with numerous shops and restaurants for you to try.
There is so much to Wichita, KS – time for you to explore it!
The Ultrasound Tech works with the physician to perform ultrasound images of the patient’s internal organs or other bothersome areas. Ultrasound Techs must be able to use medical technology necessary to diagnose a variety of health conditions.
As an Ultrasound Tech your duties consist of:
- Preparing the examination room and equipment necessary for the procedure.
- Positioning patients for their procedure and monitoring them throughout the procedure.
- Maintaining medical equipment and taking care of any issues with its functionality.
One year of experience as an Ultrasound Tech within the past two years.
- Active Ultrasound Tech License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.