North Carolina is a quintessentially southern state with fantastic beaches, majestic mountains, plenty of culture, history and fun all over. Enjoy the city life in Charlotte or one of the other exciting cities and then get away from it all one weekend with a trip to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and the next week take a dip in the clear blue Atlantic and get a tan on the beach. ALLIED can have it all in North Carolina.
Sun, sand, surf and relaxation are always close by in North Carolina. The coast and 300 miles of barrier island beaches have everything ALLIED need to play and recharge. Enjoy fresh caught seafood right off the boat then shop until you drop in the great shopping districts. Later play a round of golf or visit a spa or winery.
The mountains of western North Carolina are famous for their waterfalls that draw hikers and photographers from across the country. The Great Smokey Mountains, the Appalachian Trail and the Blue Ridge Parkway are all found in western NC too. And don't miss the scenic coastal beauty on the Outer Banks where you'll find lighthouses and wild horses.
Make your next 13 week travel nursing assignment one you'll never forget with an assignment in the great state of North Carolina!
The Surgical Tech is responsible for the care of patients before, during and after their surgery. Surgical Techs work with the surgeon and other members of the medical team to make sure the procedure goes smoothly and the patient is experiencing the best possible care.
As a Surgical Tech your duties consist of:
- Getting the patients ready their procedures and completing varying health assessments.
- Distributing pre and post-operative medications.
- Working with the surgeon during the procedure with providing medical tools and continually observing the patient.
- Tending to patient’s wounds after their operation and prevent any problems.
One year of experience as a Surgical Tech within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.