Nowhere in the US has nature been left untouched like Wyoming. The varied landscape including plains, deserts, and the gorgeous Rocky Mountains will give you views to brag about during a Travel Nursing contract.
Wyoming holds one of the most famous attractions in the United States, Yellowstone National Park. Yellowstone is known for its unbelievable wildlife including grizzly and black bears, elk, and buffalo, to name a few. Visitors can see and experience natural geysers, mud pots, and hot springs. This is just one piece of nearly half the state that is designated as public space, meaning visitors are free to roam and explore. It's a Travel Nurse's dream come true.
To soak in the true Western experience, spend some time on a dude ranch or go to Frontier Days and witness the world's largest outdoor rodeo, a Wyoming way of life.
Adrenaline junkies will feel right at home in Wyoming, where you can try downhill skiing and snowboarding or river rafting among some of the world's most beautiful scenery. Those who prefer a different type of exploration will find no shortage of cultural and dining experiences in Cheyenne and Casper, the two largest cities in the state.
The beauty of the state and variety of activities to be explored make Wyoming the perfect location for an RN contract assignment. Call Nurses PRN to see what's available!
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for caring for patients of all ages who have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will frequently apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating patient’s present health condition, diagnose and record progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and prescribed medications with the guidance of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory exams and monitoring any machines related to the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed