Gorgeous views, exceptional fishing, exhilarating hiking trails and the prime wine tasting destination. Sounds like Medford is the packaged deal, right?
If you are looking for a slice of heaven, then you must visit Rogue River. This is the ideal location for rafting, fishing or simply just sight-seeing. The beauty of this area is indescribable. After you dry off from your rafting adventure, you must visit DANCIN Vineyards. Enjoy amazing wine and food pairings along with spectacular views. This will be a place you talk about for years to come. After all, it was voted "The Very Best Winery of 2019" by Southern Oregon Magazine – according to Trip Advisor. Adventure, heavenly views and fantastic food and wine await. It's time to take the plunge and head to Medford, OR!
The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for caring for patients of all ages that have heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will many times apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties include:
- Evaluating patient’s current health condition, diagnose and record progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and prescribed medications with the guidance of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory examinations and monitoring any equipment related to the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.