The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for taking care of patients of all ages that have heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will many times apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Respiratory Therapist your duties include:
- Analyzing patient's present health condition, diagnose and record progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and medications with the guidance of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory examinations and monitoring any machines related to the patient's treatment
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours