The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for caring for patients of all ages that have heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will many times apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating patient's present health condition, diagnose and log progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and medications with the help of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory examinations and monitoring any machines related to the patient's treatment
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours