ALLIEDRESPIRATORY THERAPISTLAS VEGAS, NV
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for taking care of patients of all ages who have heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will frequently apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing patient's present health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and medications with the assistance of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing appropriate respiratory examinations and monitoring any devices related to the patient's treatment
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 19:00