ALLIEDRESPIRATORY THERAPISTLAS VEGAS, NV
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for taking care of patients of all ages who have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will frequently apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Respiratory Therapist your duties consist of:
- Analyzing patient's current health condition, diagnose and log progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and prescribed medications with the help of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory examinations and monitoring any equipment related to the patient's treatment
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Travel or Local Contract
19:00 - 07:00