RTRTLas Vegas, NV
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for caring for patients of all ages with lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will frequently apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing patient's current health condition, diagnose and log progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and medications with the help of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing needed respiratory exams and monitoring any devices associated with the patient's treatment
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Las Vegas, NV
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours