Close your eyes and imagine the most magnificent views of your life…now open! Poof, you're in the glorious land of Anchorage, AK!
Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska with much to do and even more to see. One way to take in the beauty of this city is to spend some time enjoying the wildlife. One spot in particular is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Here you can get up close and personal with Alaskan wildlife, an opportunity that not many are fortunate enough to get. Another great adventure is taking the Alyeska Resort Aerial Tramway, which will give you an unforgettable perspective of the area.
Naturally, Anchorage is a place that has numerous exploration opportunities. But, if you are looking for a more laid back approach – you can find it here too. Enjoy gorgeous spas, incredible restaurants and breathtaking walking trails. However you do Anchorage, it can't be done wrong. It's time to explore your next RN contract here.
The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for caring for patients of all ages who have heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will occasionally apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties include:
- Evaluating patient’s current health condition, diagnose and record progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and prescribed medications with the guidance of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing appropriate respiratory exams and monitoring any equipment associated with the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.