The southern charm in Winston Salem, NC radiates off of the locals, making it a great place to land your next contract. There is so much history that lingers here, so take a deep dive into the city you will call home the next 13 weeks. Familiarize yourself with the region by visiting a variety of museums. You'll gain a greater appreciation for the strong roots of this area.
If you prefer a little adventure in your life, take a segway or stand-up paddle-board tour with Triad ECO Adventures. You won't regret touring the city through this lens and don't worry safety training is provided. We don't want you to be a visitor of the hospital on your contract! After your tour of the city, we highly recommend visiting Ryan's Restaurant. This unique spot will leave you feeling relaxed and full!
You can't go wrong with however you choose to explore Winston Salem, but don't just take our word for it!
The Radiology Tech works with the radiology team to perform x-rays of the patient’s tissues, organs, or bones. Radiology Techs must be able to use medical technology necessary to diagnose a variety of health conditions.
As a Radiology Tech your duties consist of:
- Preparing the examination room and equipment necessary for the procedure.
- Positioning patients for their procedure and monitoring them throughout the procedure.
- Documenting results from x-rays taken and reporting this to the patient’s physician.
One year of experience as a Radiology Tech within the past two years.
- Active Radiology Tech License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.