South Carolina is the perfect place for PT to live the life they've always dreamed off. In the summer, South Carolina has fantastic beaches with surf, sun and sand for you to enjoy. But that's not all, there's also fantastic shopping, great food, historic sites and great outdoor fun all waiting for you in South Carolina.
Along the Eastern Atlantic Coast of South Carolina are lots of popular spots.The Grand Strand comprises 60 miles of mostly beachfront from the North and South Carolina border through the towns of Little River, Atlantic Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach and Garden City down to Pawleys Island. Along the Grand Strand are some of the best beaches in the U.S. and great eateries and other tourist attractions.
Historic Charleston is the cultural center of the deep south and is beautifully preserved almost like a living museum. In Charleston you can see incredible 18th century homes and plantations, museums, and the Battery that protected the city. Charleston also has great art galleries and one-of-a-kind shops and antique stores. Don't miss the Charleston Ghost and Graveyard Tour too!
So, if you're ready to advance your nursing career while enjoying a state rich with history and all the amenities then make South Carolina your next destination!
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health Physical Therapist your responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing the patient's level of strength, balance and over-all mobility.
- Creating a rehabilitation plan to improve disabilities or impairments, and get past limitations.
- Assisting with different exercises to stretch and strengthen muscles, and teach the patient exercises that they can do at home.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Physical Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.