Wisconsin is the Badger State, but you may know it as the cheese state or the dairy capital of the US. While on your travel RN job you'll find fun and interesting things to do spring, summer, fall and winter. During the winter you can have some fun snowmobiling on their 15,000 miles of snowmobile trails, and make sure you visit Eagle River the snowmobile capital of the world. Nurses, if you love hunting there are many spots to hunt deer and turkey. During the fall, it's a great chance to grab your camera and get some beautiful pictures of the leaves changing colors. Take the scenic trip to Door County, which is especially pretty that time of year. Nurses love what Door County has to offer, especially the theaters, great dining, museums, and even lighthouses. There is so much to see!
The OR Technician is responsible for helping surgeons in the operating room. An Operating Room Technician will prepare the patient and room for surgery and make sure all medical tools are sterile and functioning correctly.
As an Allied Health OR Technician your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predicting and handing supplies and instruments to surgeons during operation.
- Preserving any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.