OR TECHOR Tech/Surg TechCleveland, OH
The OR Technician is responsible for helping surgeons in the OR. An Operating Room Technician will prep the patient and room for surgery and make sure all medical tools are sterile and functioning correctly.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health Operating Room Tech your duties include:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Predicting and handing supplies and instruments to surgeons during procedures.
- Preserving any items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours