OR TECHOR Tech/Surg TechCleveland, OH
The OR Tech is responsible for assisting surgeons in the operating room. An OR Technician will prepare the room and patient for surgery and make certain all medical equipment is sterile and operating correctly.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health Operating Room Technician your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Anticipating and providing supplies and instruments to surgeons during operation.
- Labeling any items needed for laboratory examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR Tech within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours