The southern charm in Winston Salem, NC radiates off of the locals, making it a great place to land your next contract. There is so much history that lingers here, so take a deep dive into the city you will call home the next 13 weeks. Familiarize yourself with the region by visiting a variety of museums. You'll gain a greater appreciation for the strong roots of this area.
If you prefer a little adventure in your life, take a segway or stand-up paddle-board tour with Triad ECO Adventures. You won't regret touring the city through this lens and don't worry safety training is provided. We don't want you to be a visitor of the hospital on your contract! After your tour of the city, we highly recommend visiting Ryan's Restaurant. This unique spot will leave you feeling relaxed and full!
You can't go wrong with however you choose to explore Winston Salem, but don't just take our word for it!
The OR Tech is responsible for working with surgeons in the operating room. An OR Tech will prepare the patient and room for surgery and make certain all medical tools are sterilized and operational.
As an Allied Health OR Tech your responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predicting and providing instruments and supplies to surgeons during surgery.
- Labeling any items needed for laboratory examinations.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.