OR TECHOR Tech/Surg TechRolla, MO
The OR Tech is responsible for assisting surgeons in the operating room. An Operating Room Technician will prep the room and patient for surgery and make certain all medical tools are sterilized and operating correctly.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health Operating Room Technician your responsibilities consist of:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Anticipating and handing supplies and instruments to surgeons during surgery.
- Labeling any items needed for laboratory examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Operating Room Tech within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours