Are you a nurse that likes the city-life, but loves being able to escape to nature and dabble in a little outdoor adventure as well? What better city to live and work in than a city that's referred to as "Forest City"? Rockford is located on both banks of the Rock River, so it has a lot to offer to those looking for a beautiful place to explore. Fishing, hiking, boating, canoeing, kayaking, golfing - you name it, Rockford has it!
Rockford is also home to Anderson Japanese Gardens, one of the highest quality Japanese Gardens in the U.S. Looking for some peace and quiet after a long day at work? Head to the gardens to experience nothing but calmness and tranquility amoungst the koi-filled ponds and cascading waterfalls. Unique outdoor adventures for all ages and experience levels, Rockford ensures that you and your family or friends will stay busy!
Once you have quenched your thirst for the outdoors, head to the city for a plethera of antique shopping malls, specialty stores, museums, and theatres. In fact, Rockford's Riverfront Museum Campus holds 3 of Rockford's most well-known museums in one convenient place, for you to easily make an afternoon out of it. After a day of exploring the deep culture and history of Rockford, grab a few coworkers for a night on the town! Rockford offers a range of trendy bars, clubs and restaurants for all ages and tastebuds! A few of the most popular bars and restaurants... Octane, Social Urban Bar & Restaurant, Blue Line, Abreo, Irsish Rose Saloon and Capri. We guarentee you won't go hungry!
Rockford is a hidden gem with a lot to offer any nurse looking to enjoy the perfect combination of the city-life and the outdoors. To learn more about our available Per Diem opportunities in Rockford, give us a call!
The Catheterization Laboratory Tech is a healthcare professional that works in the cardiovascular field. Cath Lab Technicians spend most of their time in OR settings assisting doctors while performing any and all cardiovascular procedures. Because of this, Catheterization Laboratory Techs must be able to react properly to stressful situations, calmly and effectively.
As a Catheterization Lab Tech your duties include:
- Make Certain the Electrocardiogram equipment is running effectively before and during procedures.
- Checking the patient’s vitals before, during and after procedures to make Certain all safety measures are taken.
- Review and completely understand various test results, and then also discuss those results with the patients and their family members.
One year of experience as a Cath Lab Tech within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed